How it works 🤔
- Should I schedule a brief or extended follow-up visit?
- Can I restart my subscription?
- Can I pause my HRT plan subscription?
- How do I cancel my FOLX membership?
- How does FOLX billing (3 month billing cycle) work?
- If I'm under 18 and get my parent's or guardian's permission, can I use FOLX?
- What mental health treatments can you help me with?
- Where are FOLX mental health services available?
- Do you have interpreter services?
- What do I need to bring to my in-person visit?
- Where is the location of my in-person visit?
- Why is FOLX requiring an initial in-person visit for new testosterone members?
My member account 😀
- Do I need to schedule a follow up appointment to get a refill?
- Do I need to request refills or is it automatic?
- How do I add ED medication to my membership?
- Can I travel with my medication?
- How do I get more supplies (needles, syringes, sharps container) if I run out?
- Can I return my medication?
FOLX Shipping 📦
- Can you send my medication to a PO box?
- Can FOLX ship my prescriptions to a different address?
- Do I have to sign for my package?
- How long will it take to get my prescriptions through FOLX shipping?
- Can I choose the name that will be printed on the shipping label?
- Are prescriptions shipped by FOLX discretely?
- Why is Capsule asking for my birth sex/legal sex?
- What if something goes wrong with my Capsule order?
- What if my insurance changes while I’m using Capsule?
- How much does Capsule cost?
- Is Capsule available for me?
- How does Capsule work?
Privacy & Security 🔒
- When can I expect my lab results?
- Can I get at-home labs for HRT or just for PrEP?
- Do I need to fast for my HRT labs?
- How do I access my lab orders?
- What name will be used on my labs?
- What if my name on my insurance card is different from the name on my ID for in-person labs? Will my legal name be on my lab orders?
T members - in-person visit requirement❗
- How can I find a care provider for my in-person referral?
- What happens if I don’t get a referral from an in-person provider?
- Will I be able to continue receiving testosterone treatment through FOLX?
- How do I know if my provider is able to make a referral or DEA-registered?
- When will this happen?
- Why is this happening?