FOLX is now offering Capsule as a new pharmacy option for members who have health insurance plans that cover the medications we prescribe.*
Capsule is an online pharmacy that provides free and fast delivery to the address of your choice, and keeps you updated through text messages every step of the way. And, Capsule is available in your area!**
Note that you can continue to get medication through FOLX if you prefer that option.
If you would like to switch over to Capsule, you can go to the Billing page of the Member Portal to edit your Pharmacy.
If you switch over to Capsule:
- Your next monthly bill would only include your monthly FOLX membership amount (it would no longer include any additional medication costs)
- Your FOLX clinician would send your next refill to Capsule instead of the FOLX pharmacy
- Capsule texts you to collect your insurance and payment information for your medication
- Capsule delivers your medications to your door during the delivery window of your choosing
- Reach out to Capsule if you have any issues with your medication delivery
Learn more about Capsule under our FAQs and if our FAQs don't answer all your burning questions, you can submit a support ticket in the FOLX Help Center.
*If you are only prescribed estradiol pills, or testosterone cypionate, FOLX shipping is more cost effective for you, because we don’t charge an additional cost for these medications (they are covered as part of your monthly FOLX membership payment). If we prescribe you other medications, Capsule could be more cost effective than paying additional out of pocket to FOLX, depending on your insurance coverage and copay amount.
** In some situations Capsule prescriptions may be rejected due to insurance type or medication prescribed. If this occurs, we will work with you to ensure you are able to get your medication in a timely manner from a different pharmacy.